- Enjoy this experience with a private local
- Get useful tips on how to take the best photos
- Discover what the everyday life of a local is like
- Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambiance from
If you want to spice up your Instagram feed and impress your friends with stunning shots from your travels, then you are at the right place! Let a local guide show you the most beautiful and impressive spots in Lausanne and guide you with some useful tips to take good pictures from your phone or camera. While strolling through the city and taking p...
- Guided walking tour
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size Where: Rue de la Barre 1, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland Meeting point: Meet your local guide right in front of Jaja Bar. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 participantsBe curious and wear comfortable clothingPlease make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the local can get in touch with you if neededThe itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishesChildren up to 5 years can participate for free
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.