- Relax on a comfortable bus from Lausanne
- Admire the Glacier 3000 riding the cable car to the summit
- Cross the world's first suspension bridge connecting two peaks
- Discover the artsy city of Montreux
Starting from Lausanne you’ll reach the alpine village Les Diablerets, located in the heart of the Alps Vaudoises. Admire the village made up of chalets before taking the 15-minutes cable ride up to the Glacier 3000. Enjoy stunning views over famous peaks as Jungfrau, Matterhorn, Mont Blanc, and many more. Test your vertigo on the Peak Walk, the wo...
- Cable Car, Peak Walk, Fun Park, Roundtrip transportation
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Where: P+R Vennes, Route de Berne, Lausanne, Switzerland Meeting point: Reach the P+R Vennes parking lot, right outside of the Lausanne-Vennes metro station, and wait for the "Swisstours" bus. What to remember: This tour is not suitable for wheelchair usersDeparture is at 9.00am, return will be around 05.45pmIf the group has less than 10 participants, a trained driver guide will lead you through the day. If there are more than 10 participants there will be an extra guide (included within the price of the tour, no additional costs)Please wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.