- Enjoy the view over the Eiger and the Mönch peaks
- Marvel at the highest railway station in Europe
- Ride a mountain train to the Jungfrau
- Enjoy free time in Interlaken
Enjoy your day tasting Swiss chocolate specialties and fondue and marvel at the peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.Take a day trip to explore the mountains of the Bernese Oberland. Starting from Lausanne you’ll first stop in Interlaken. Then you’ll board the Jungfrau rack train from Lauterbrunnen and arrive at the highest railway station in Europe ...
- Transportation by bus, Mountain train to Jungfrau, Free time in Interlaken, Guided tour, Transport included
- Cable car, Lunch, Gratuities (optional)
- Instant confirmation Where: 150 Route de Berne, Lausanne, Switzerland Meeting point: Go to the P+R Vennes parking lot, right outside the Lausanne-Vennes metro station, and wait for the "Swisstours" bus. What to remember: Bring warm clothes and comfortable walking shoes When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.