- Relax on a comfortable bus to Interlaken
- Spend free time in Interlaken
- Enjoy your day tasting Swiss specialties and fondue
- Ride a cable car from Schilthorn to the summit
Walk in the footsteps of James Bond at the top of Schilthorn. At an altitude of 2970m, enjoy the spectacular view, witnessing over 200 mountain peaks and the famous Jungfrau, Mönch and Eiger peaks listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. See the Skyline Walk, which overlooks a vertical wall and offers panoramic views under your feet and cross the sus...
- Transportation by bus, Cable car to Schilthorn, Interactive James Bond exhibition, Thrill walk, Guided tour
- Lunch, Mountain train to Jungfrau
- Instant confirmation Where: P+R Vennes, Route de Berne, Lausanne, Switzerland Meeting point: Go to the P+R Vennes parking lot, right outside the Lausanne-Vennes metro station, and wait for the "Swisstours" bus. What to remember: Bring warm clothes and comfortable walking shoes When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.