Help the kids discover Morse code signals in the radio room, or watch them train to be a pilot or flight attendant. Learn about Dutch aviation and walk around a fascinating collection of over 100 aircraft. Take the family to Aviodrome for a fun, educational day among over 100 aircraft!
- * Entrance to Aviodrome
- * A flight in the immersive flight simulator
- * A course on how to become a pilot or steward(ess)
- * Unlimited time in the treasure rooms
- * Access to the viewing platform
- * A viewing of the 4D film Skymania (in Dutch)
- * Pets are not allowed, except guide dogs. * All customers are agreed on the park regulations and e-ticket conditions * Kids under 3 get in free * Reduced tickets are available onsite for disabled visitors * Due to capacity management, you have to reserve a date on the Aviodrome website after your booking. The availability on the Aviodrome website might differ from the one on Tiqets * On the day of your visit, please bring the Tiqets' smartphone ticket and the timeslot reservation [Reserve your date here](https://tickets.aviodrome.nl/en/reservation): select a date and add under "Ticket already purchased" as many tickets as you booked.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.