The humble anchovy is one of the food world's unsung heroes; anchovies are used to add depth and salty umami flavor to countless recipes and cuisines around the world. Get a ticket for the Solés Anchovy Factory-Museum, and deep-dive into the curing and salting process of these marine flavor-bombs! After touring the factory-museum and getting answe...
- * Admission to the factory-museum
- * Audio guide (available in English, Catalan, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, and Italian)
- * Small tasting of Solés products at the factory's chill-out terrace
- * After your visit, you may stay in the terrace area as long as you want. Tapas and drinks are available for purchase * The museum closes Monday-Friday between 14:00-15:00 * Kids under 12 get in for free, please select a ticket for them Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.