Mersey Ferries is a ‘must do’ North West attraction and the only way to see the world-famous, unrivalled Liverpool waterfront.
On board the 50-minute river cruise, visitors will discover the well-loved legacy of Liverpool and the River Mersey, with its musical and maritime history.
- Fantastic commentary – telling you the story of Liverpool and it’s waterfront heritage
- Coffee Shop & Bar on-board
- Cruise fact sheets in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese & Mandarin
While taking in views of Liverpool's riverside architecture and wildlife, you can listen to entertaining audio commentary about the River Mersey's fascinating maritime history. Hear tales of smuggling, music and war - three diverse influences that have touched this friendly city over the years and given it a unique charm. Departing hourly, the 50-...
- Audioguide on board
- Boat Ride
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start time.