The tour begins with a walk along the city walls to the ancient gateway, Porta Santa Maria.
At the gateway, you will get a unique view of Piazza dei Miracoli with its marble architecture and green, lush, manicured lawns. Immerse yourself in the Piazza and discover its wonders: the baptistery and the cathedral, which are true examples of Pisan Romanesque architecture. You must especially not miss the opportunity to climb the Leaning Tower...
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee: Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Children under the age of 8 are not allowed to climb the Leaning Tower.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- The driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.