City Sightseeing Italy offers a beautiful line that will show you the major points of interest, from the Venice district to the Natural History Museum to the Montenero Sanctuary where you can take the free funicular that takes you into the heart of the fabulous monastery of Montenero. Languages Audioguide in English, Italian, French, German and Sp...
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Via Claudio Cogorano, 1
- 2. Acquario di Livorno
- 3. La Baracchina Rossa
- 4. Santuario di Montenero
- 5. Museo di Giovanni Fattori
- 6. Museo di Storia Naturale del Mediterraneo
- 7. Casa Natale di Amedeo Modigliani
- 8. Il Mercato Centrale Coperto