The ultimate trip for those swept up in Beatlemania. Take a pilgrimage to the home of The Beatles and see where it all began for the 'Fab Four'. You'll see where they lived and grew up, as well as some of the locations that provided the inspiration behind some of their biggest hits.
- Round-trip train tickets to Liverpool with reserved seats
- Free time to explore Liverpool
- A free city map
- Beatles 'Magical Mystery Tour' including the Cavern Club
- Time to explore Liverpool
- Entry to Beatles Story Exhibition
Welcome to Liverpool! After a short train journey from Euston Station, we arrive at Liverpool Lime Street - the gateway to the city of Liverpool. The home of The Beatles has shaken off its industrial shackles to become one of Britain's most dynamic and vibrant cities. Explore the world-famous waterfront from the Albert Dock and up through the his...
- Train tickets
- Remember to bring the voucher and valid photo ID with you
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
London Euston Station
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to the start time.