Explore London’s fascinating and often dramatic maritime history on this private tour of the Royal Docks on the Isle of Dogs, the financial centre at Canary Wharf, the amazing urban farm at Mudchute, and finally a walk along a hidden footpath under the Thames to the Royal Borough of Greenwich, to see the famous Cutty Sark, the magnificent Royal Nav...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation between sites
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.