The Best of Westminster: Private Walking Tour with Westminster Abbey
Discover the best of Westminster, and see some of London's unmissable attractions in a half-day tour including spectacular parks and royal sites with a Blue Badge tour guide.
- See Whitehall and 10 Downing Street, the Houses of Parliament, Somerset House and Big Ben
- Hear stories as you visit the outside of Buckingham Palace, via the beautiful St James's Park and Trafalgar Square
- Learn about fascinating English history, British tradition and London's incredible past—from the plague and the great fire of London to the Blitz
- Enjoy a privately guided tour of Westminster Abbey, where 38 coronations have taken place
Reveal the secrets of power and politics on your exciting tour of Westminster, seeing some of the most recognisable landmarks. Learn all about the Houses of Parliament, the supreme legislative body of the United Kingdom, and be inspired by its mighty history. Then, gain insight into the centuries-old Westminster Abbey (with entrance tickets includ...
- Westminster Abbey entrance tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation between sites
- Please dress appropriately, and remove hats whilst visiting Westminster Abbey.
Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside. Guests with larger bags will not be allowed to enter (there are no storage facilities).
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
Appropriate clothing for the weather
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
Meeting point and route
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Buckingham Palace
- 2. Big Ben
- 3. Downing Street
- 4. Trafalgar Square
- 5. Westminster Abbey
- 6. St James' Park
- 7. Westminster Abbey
- 8. Palace of Westminster
- 9. Whitehall