- Explore London's Surrey Quays during this interactive and fun discovery walk
- Learn about the history and local stories of the city center in a playful way
- Solve location-based riddles to unlock directions to your next stop along the route
- See popular sights from a different angle and discover hidden local spots
- Receive recommendations for local activities and/or bars or restaurants from the local creator
Along the way, enjoy meaningful moments of discovery; explore, learn and have fun!Step back in time on a fascinating story-driven journey through this picturesque, family-friendly area’s rich nautical history. Explore its groundbreaking transformation into a blissfully tranquil modern-day neighborhood, while enjoying the scenery of London’s largest...
- Private tour, Map, Digital guidebook, Small group experience
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch Private Tour Smaller Group Size e-Voucher Where: London SE16 2UE, United Kingdom Meeting point: Start your Discovery Game at Surrey Quays Overground Station. What to remember: This trail is available in EnglishYou can play in a team of 1–5 peopleThis is a self-guided city discovery experience. No guide will be waiting for you.Right after booking, you receive the play link to the City TrailThe link is valid for 90 days, starting on the date you booked the activity forIt is strongly recommended to play during daylight hoursTake as many breaks as you like, and pause the game. Once started, you have 15 days to finish.anYou'll need an internet connection and a little data. You'll play on your browser. No app download is needed.Start your game at Surrey Quays Overground StationYou will end your adventure at Stave Hill, Rotherhithe
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.