- Discover the best of the National Gallery
- Enjoy a guided tour by a Blue Badge Guide
- Follow a 1-hour guided tour
- Explore the Gallery at your own leisure
Listen to the story of European art as you admire the various masterpieces the National Gallery holds. The Gallery holds some of the greatest paintings in the world. Admire the more than 2.600 paintings from Medieval, to Renaissance, Impressionists up to the modern days. Your Blue Badge Guide will lead you around the Gallery for approximately one h...
- Blue Badge Guide, Vox headset device, Entry to the gallery
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London, UK Meeting point: Head through the Getty entrance (groups entrance) and go through the security barriers. You will then head inside Annenberg Court and the tour will depart close to the information desk on the right-hand side. Do not head into the main entrance of the gallery, this is for general public and not booked tours. What to remember: The guided tour has fixed starting times. You are free to explore the museum at your own leisure before and after the tour during the opening times
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.