- Uncover the secrets behind the vast collection of the British Museum
- Choose from over 2,300 fascinating pieces of artwork on display at the National Gallery
- Benefit from a personal small group tour led by an expert guide
Instant booking with Musement! Combine a guided tour of two of the most popular and fascinating Museums of London and follow your enthusiastic young guide, who will take no more than 8 guests on this comprehensive visit of the city’s best galleries.Begin your tour by exploring culture and civilizations through the monumental collection at the Briti...
- Guided tour of the British Museum, Guided tour of the National Gallery, Professional tour guide
- Optional gratuities, Food and beverages
- Instant confirmation Daily COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: The British Museum, Great Russell St, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 3DG, UK Meeting point: Meet by the red telephone booth closest to the Main Gate in front of the British Museum What to remember: The group size of this tour is never more than 8 people for a more personal experiencePlease dress appropriately as the tour will run come rain or shineRegrettably this tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair usersA minimum of 2 people is required for each option When: Every dayDeparts at 10:00 am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.