- Discover London's historic pubs and enjoy a half pint
- Visit the watering holes of Dylan Thomas and Charles Dickens
- Explore the winding streets and secret alleyways of London's past
Visit where Dylan Thomas drunkenly misplaced his manuscripts, learn how Victorians fed their gin cravings and stand in the secret alleyways where one of England’s most notorious poets faced a duel! You'll learn about London’s seedy drink-obsessed past, whilst taking in the splendour of modern day London and sensing the ghosts of yesteryear at some ...
- Guided walking tour, Half pint of beer
- Optional gratuities
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Fridays to Sundays COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: Chancery lane tube station, High Holborn, Holborn, London WC1V 6DR, United Kingdom Meeting point: Meet outside Chancery Lane Tube Station, corner of Grays Inn Road What to remember: This tour is only available for adults 18 years or over: please bring valid ID When: Tour runs Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays Departs at 1.00pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.