Combining immersive theatrical storytelling and a suspenseful guided tour of history's most gruesome crime and punishment, London Dungeon tickets are a horribly fun way to get a history lesson.
- * Entrance to The London Dungeon
- * Access to over 10 interactive shows
- * Entry to the tavern
- * A thrilling drop ride
- * Drinks in the tavern (available to purchase)
- * 16th September until 1st October the London Dungeon boat ride will be closed for scheduled annual maintenance * Kids under 5 are not permitted to enter * Drop Ride: min height 1.4m Getting There: * Train: from station Waterloo, follow the exit for the South Bank. The London Dungeon is in County Hall next to the lastminute.com London Eye * Tube: the nearest tube stations are Westminster and Waterloo. From Westminster, exit onto Westminster Bridge (Exit 1) and then cross over the Bridge. SEA LIFE London Aquarium is visible from the bridge. From Waterloo, follow the exit signs for the South Bank (Exit 6) and walk towards the lastminute.com London Eye * On foot: just follow signs for the South Bank; it's right next door to the lastminute.com London Eye and SEA LIFE London Aquarium * Tyrant Boat Ride & Drop Dead not suitable for pregnant women * Disabled visitors may bring 1 carer for free – need documentation * Not suitable for people of a nervous disposition & kids under 12 * Show your smartphone ticket at the admissions desk * The Dungeon tour is run in English to cater to the vast majority of visitors * Non-English speakers will still be able to enjoy the sensory nature of the tours but may not experience the attraction in the same way as those proficient in English
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.