Make your first top at **Stonehenge**, a Neolithic stone circle that has captured the imaginations of people for centuries. Spend up to **two hours of free time** at the ancient site with a **downloadable audio guide for your smartphone.** Then, head to the city of **Bath**, known for its distinctive Georgian architecture and rich history dating b...
- * Roundtrip transport from London
- * Professional driver guide
- * Admission to Stonehenge
- * Guided visit of Bath
- * Food and drinks
- * Personal expenses
- * Admission to Roman Baths in Bath
- Strollers, trolleys and suitcases can be left on the bus/coach. Children under 5 can join for free. No ticket needed. Show smartphone ticket to tour guide at pick-up point.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.