- A tour of London’s fantastic Christmas lights
- See the capital dazzle and glitter for Christmas
- See Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, The London Eye and Big Ben
- Drive past the world-famous lights of London’s Regent Street
- Guided by a friendly London expert
An open-top bus tour led by an expert guide is the best way to see the cream of the city’s festive light displays. See the London’s famous landmarks twinkling for Christmas and see the skyline shine against the dark wintery sky. See Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Marble Arch, the modern beauty of the Lon...
- Audioguide on board
- Wifi on board
- Bus tickets
- You cannot hop-on hop-off on this tour.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Hop-on Hop-off bus, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road