Make London sightseeing a literal breath of fresh air with tickets to Kew Gardens. Your Kew Gardens tickets get you into the world's largest botanical gardens, where you can roam a sprawling outdoor green space far from the madding crowd. Spot landmark sites like Kew Palace, the 10-story Chinese pagoda, the vast and beautiful Temperate House, and e...
- * Admission to Kew Gardens
- * Admission to Kew Palace
- * Access to temporary exhibitions
- * Access to the art galleries (Marianne North and Shirley Sherwood), greenhouses and the Treetop Walkway
- * Map and guide to the highlights of the season
- * The Kew Explorer hop-on hop-off land train with driver commentary
- * A 20-minute waiting time is expected **Important note:** * During adverse weather conditions, the upper level of the Hive may be closed * Gardens and other attractions are open year-round (see voucher for exceptional closures) * Free entry for kids under 4 (no ticket needed) and carers of disabled visitors (pre-book directly with the venue) * This ticket includes only admission to the gardens * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance * The closest gate to the Kew Gardens station is Victoria Gate * See garden planned closures [here](https://www.kew.org/kew-gardens/visit-kew-gardens/planned-closures) * More information can be found [here](https://www.kew.org/kew-gardens)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.