With your Blue Badge Guide, enjoy a privileged experience as you gain access to places where you might not usually be able to visit with a regular tour guide. Your afternoon begins driving through the City of London passing by The Gherkin and the Shard. You will stop for a guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral before spending time visiting the Tower ...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off for selected hotels
- Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
- Tower of London entrance fee
- Driver-guide, or guide depending on the option selected Driver-guide, or guide depending on the option selected
- Wifi on board
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Buckingham Palace
- 2. St Paul's Cathedral
- 3. Tower of London
- 4. Tower Bridge
- 5. Embankment