Welcome to the City of Light, where history, culture and romance meet on a breezy **day trip to Paris from London**, with **roundtrip Eurostar tickets included**.
- * Escorted day trip to Paris from London
- * Seat reservation on Eurostar
- * Guided panoramic coach tour of Paris
- * Fast-track entry to the Eiffel Tower (Level 1)
- * 3-course lunch including wine and coffee on the Eiffel Tower (Level 1)
- * Cruise on the Seine
- * Admission to attractions, monuments, and museums along the tour route
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * Access to additional floors of the Eiffel Tower
- * Gratuities
- * Additional food and drinks
- * Due to Eurostar requirements, only children aged 4–11 qualify for child fare * Valid passport required for travel * Check your visa requirements for your passport before booking Itinerary subject to change. If lunch on the Eiffel Tower is unavailable, lunch on the Bateaux Parisiens with river cruise will be included with a photo stop by the Eiffel Tower. * Check your visa requirements for your passport before booking * Itinerary subject to change and an appropriate alternative will be substituted * Tour departs from St. Pancras International Station at 07:01, Monday-Friday and at 07:52 on Saturdays * Check in with a Premium Tours representative at St. Pancras International, in front of Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop * Weekdays: Out – 8:01 (arriving Paris 11:30) Return – 21:03 (arriving London 22:30) Check in is 06.30am * Saturday: Out – 8:01 (arriving Paris 11:30) Return – 19:13 (arriving London 20:30) Check in is 06.30am * You will arrive back in London between 21:00 and 22:00 The supplier claims no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond the supplier's control. In such cases, please contact Eurostar directly to discuss any compensation that may be due.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.