Then head down The Mall, the red-colored road that is adorned by two Royal Parks and two Royal Palaces! Head to Parliament Square to see Big Ben and Westminster Abbey, and pass by Trafalgar Square, Nelson's Column, Horse Guards, Downing Street, Parliament Square, and the Houses of Parliament on the way. After the walking tour, head to Westminster...
- * Walking tour of Westminster
- * Tour guide
- * Admission to Westminster Abbey
- * Admission to Churchill War Rooms
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * The tour guide will give you the entry tickets to Westminster Abbey and Churchill War Rooms * The tour meet outside the Ritz hotel (Address: 155 Piccadilly), next to 2 red telephone boxes & 2 souvenir stands, underneath one of the Ritz signs * The nearest tube station is Green Park
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.