- Experience a delightful dinner cruise drifting in LA's pristine waters
- Sit back, relax as you enjoy soothing vibes on this majestic yacht
- Sip your drinks and breathe in the evening sparkling air
Take in all those glorious sights and sounds from the comfort of a luxury yacht. Breathe in the sparkling air, then help yourself to a delicious buffet dinner crafted from local, seasonal ingredients at your private table. After dinner, you can head to the outdoor area and enjoy the shimmering night sky. As you glide around the harbor, you’ll be tr...
- 2 1/2 hour yacht dinner experience, Buffet Menu Featuring Seasonal Dishes Prepared Fresh Onboard the Ship, Complimentary coffee, tea and water, DJ Entertainment, Sparkling coastal ocean views, Wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase, Dinner
- Tips (optional), Additional food and beverages
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 2431 West Coast Highway, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Meeting point: Please meet at the 2431 West Coast Highway docks. What to remember: Valid photo ID required (coast Guard regulations require a photo ID for each guest to board)Smart casual or dress attirePlease wear weather appropriate shoes and clothingThis experience is wheelchair accessibleNo running on boardAll enclosed areas on board are non-smokingSmoking is only permitted outside on the outer decksParticipants must be 21+ years old with valid identification to purchase alcoholic beverages When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.