- Take control of your own itinerary on this private small group experience where you decide what to see, do and go
- Take photos of lots of iconic landmarks including the Hollywood sign, Mulholland Drive and more
- Visit the most famous sights and hidden gems that are not in the travel guides where you get to see the real side of LA
Choosing this small group private sightseeing tour gives you the control of your tour, as you decide what to see, when to take the tour and how long to stay whilst choosing a pace that suits you!Don't forget your cameras as there are lots of iconic landmarks to snap including the Hollywood sign, Mulholland Drive, the legendary street that goes thro...
- Private tour, Transportation, Transport included
- Entrance fees
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Private Tour Smaller Group Size Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: Golden Ticket LA, 6808 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA What to remember: The maximum number of people is 7 people per tourPlease bring a cameraYou are required to provide your own personal car seat or booster seat for the children (younger than 8 years old or under 4'9″ tall) travelling in your groupPlease keep in mind that larger groups of 6 or 7 people may be limited on the size of luggage that may fit in the vehicleFace masks are required on the tour (complimentary face masks are available for free if you don’t have one) When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.