Embark on a 3.5-mile (5.6 km) guided Hollywood Hills hike to Griffith Park to seek the best views of Los Angeles with the Hollywood sign as your backdrop.
- * 2.5-hour Hollywood Hills hike
- * Expert guide
- * Admission ticket to the Griffith Observatory Museum (subject to operating hours)
- * VIP tour of Griffith Observatory (subject to operating hours)
- * Gratuities
- * Best suited for guests with beginning to intermediate fitness levels * Not suitable for guests with limited mobility, health conditions, or pregnancy * Griffith Observatory visit subject to change This tour requires a walking distance of about 3.5 miles (5.6 km) along Griffith Park Trail, ranked easy to moderate in difficulty. Please bring your own water. * Arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour * Present your smartphone ticket to a Bikes and Hikes LA Guide in front of the Greek Theater Box Office. The Greek Theater Box Office has a large LED screen on top promoting upcoming concerts **Please bring:** * Water (at least 24 oz.) * Comfortable clothing for physical activity * Weather-appropriate clothing * Closed-toe shoes with tread * Sunglasses * Hat * Sunscreen * Camera
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.