Soothe your ears with the sounds of live jazz and rest your eyes on the sweeping scenery on this cool champagne cruise from Newport Beach. Free-flowing bubbly and sparkling cider combined with a scrumptious brunch buffet makes this the best way to see the best bits of Newport Beach from the water.
- * Two-hour harbor cruise
- * Private table
- * Live jazz music
- * Unlimited champagne, mimosas and sparkling cider
- * Brunch buffet
- * Complimentary soda, juice, coffee and tea
- * Additional alcoholic beverages (can be purchased on-board)
- * Shared seating is not guaranteed if guests in the same party make separate bookings * Make one booking to ensure proximity or make arrangements with the cruise provider (contact details on voucher) **Food options** (sample, subject to change): * Freshly baked croissants, mini muffins, blueberry tea cakes; flavored pound cakes * Seasonal fresh fruit salad; organic mixed green salad; Caprese pasta salad; Greek mushroom salad * Chilled prawns; Canadian salmon filet * Country roasted potatoes with sautéed peppers and onions; crispy smoked bacon and chicken apple sausage; farm fresh scrambled eggs with roasted green chilies and cheddar cheese; crème brûlée with fresh berries and creamy maple syrup * Tri Tips in a house marinade with horseradish cream and a rosemary garlic demi; California turkey with cranberry sauce and turkey gravy * Variety of fresh baked tortes, cakes, pastries, mini petite fours, cookies, tarts, and cupcakes **Please note**: * Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks * The minimum age to consume and purchase alcohol is 21 years * Kids under 4 are free, please order a free ticket for them * Reduced tickets are available from the supplier for seniors and military * Show your smartphone ticket and an ID at Hornblower Cruises & Events in Newport Beach * Boarding starts at 10:30, departure is at 11:00. Please check in at least 15 minutes before departure * Passengers may have to present a valid photo ID prior to boarding * Additional drinks available for purchase on-board (cash/credit card) * Give yourself plenty of time for parking, walking to the boat, and check-in at the dock * Dress code: Casual to dressy attire, such as khaki pants and collared shirts. No shorts, tank tops, gym shoes, or flip flops * Parking: $10 per car (cash only). Onsite parking on first come, first served basis. Alternative offsite public parking lots and metered street parking are also available in the area
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.