Head into one of the richest cities in the world and take a Beverly Hills tour, where you’ll explore some of LA’s most iconic architectural landmarks and see some celebrity homes and gardens. Visit the scenic West LA neighborhoods of Westwood and Brentwood, which lead to the beautiful coastal suburb of Santa Monica, known for its laid-back vibe an...
- * CPR/First Aid certified Los Angeles tour guide
- * “Electric bike or manual city bike (depending on option chosen at booking – Electric Bike Highly Recommended
- * Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
- * Water
- * Post tour celebratory beers (for guests 21+)
- * Guide gratuities (recommended)
- * This LA in a Day Guided Bike tour is for people 6 years of age and up. Children must be able to ride a bike on their own * Guests should be in good health with an intermediate fitness expectation **What to bring:** * Closed-toed shoes * Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants * Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending) * $12 for lunch & tip money for your guide * Don’t forget your camera This tour covers 32 miles (51.5 km) predominantly on bike paths. Please present your smartphone voucher at the Bikes and Hikes LA Tours office located at 8500 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.