This Beverly Hills by Bike Guided Tour lets you visit the go-to church for Hollywood’s most famous celebrities. Famous funerals that have been held here were for Frank Sinatra and Alfred Hitchcock. As for weddings, The Hilton Family, Mark Wahlberg, Elizabeth Taylor (more than once!) and more have said "I do" right here. Cruise down world-famous st...
- * 2-5-Hour guided tour
- * Electric bike or manual city bike (depending on option chosen at booking – Electric Bike Highly Recommended)
- * Safety Equipment (helmet and vest)
- * Water ( recommended and available for purchase)
- * Guide Gratuities (suggested)
- This tour is not available for children under 6-years old. Children must be able to ride a bike on their own. Guests must bring their own water, please see your voucher for a "what to bring" list. This bike tour covers 10-miles and is moderately challenging with some hills if you do not choose an electric bike. Average fitness level is required. Please present your smartphone voucher at the Bikes and Hikes LA Tours office located at 8500 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood. Please arrive 30-minutes prior to check-in. All guests must bring water. We recommend 24 oz or more - water is available for purchase at the meeting point. What to Wear/Bring: * Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants * Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending) * Closed-toed shoes * Camera
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.