Roll out the red carpet and mingle with the superstars of _Tinseltown_ at Madame Tussauds Hollywood. Rub shoulders with A-list movie stars, music industry aristocrats, millionaire socialites, and the superheroes who save the planet every summer - one blockbuster at a time!
- * Access to Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- * The Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience (if option selected)
- * Hard Rock Cafe Meal (if option selected)
- * Virtual Reality Room (for visitors 12+, available for an extra fee on-site)
- * Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult over 18 * Large bags and luggage are not allowed * Opens 364 days a year (closed on Oscar Sunday). Closing times vary Children under 2 are free, no ticket required. * Proceed directly to the entrance of the attraction and scan your ticket to enter * You must visit Madame Tussauds first to collect your meal voucher for the Hard Rock Cafe * Please visit [madametussauds.com/Hollywood](https://www.madametussauds.com/hollywood/) for up-to-date closing information
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.