Whether you're hankering for a bourbon tasting, looking for a curated distillery tour, or are curious about the bourbon production process, the Frazier History Museum is a great place to start at the Kentucky Bourbon Trail Welcome Center. Don't miss the world's largest collection of historic miniatures on public display. With a range of rotating e...
- * Admission to the Frazier History Museum
- * Access to all current exhibits
- * Admission to events at the museum
- * Bourbon tours or tasting (booked separately)
- Children aged 0-5 enter free of charge. Show your smartphone tickets at the admission desk near the entrance.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.