- Witness Luang Prabang's Mystical ritual
- Learn more about Laotian culture
- Enjoy a local lunch
- Marvel at the Kuang Si waterfall
Your experience will begin in the morning by admiring the mystical ritual of Luang Prabang, where you'll witness a procession of about three hundred Buddhist monks who silently walk and collect sticky rice and food in their bronze bowls as a demonstration of humility. Continue your experience with a stroll through Luang Prabang’s morning market whe...
- Local English-speaking guide, Entrance fees, Lunch, Transportation, Transport included, Lunch
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests, There will be a temperature check for the staff Where: Victoria Xiengthong Palace, Kounxoau Road, Ban Phonehueng, Laos Meeting point: At the lobby of the Victoria Xieng Thong Palace Hotel. What to remember: This tour requires a minimum of 2 people per bookingInfants (age 0-4): free admission When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.