- Enjoy the delights of the place, the Maraná Restaurant has the infrastructure of a garden full of images and statues that refer to the people and personalities of our Sertão. Typical regional cuisine is served along the river.
- Appreciate the natural beauty as you take a guided tour to the natural preservation area.
During the journey it is possible to observe exotic landscapes of virgin nature that adorn each space of the itinerary, there are huge coconut trees, islands, mangroves and lagoons with clear waters leaving the place with a unique and relaxing beauty. Scenery from the movie “Deus é Brasileiro”, the mouth of the river is bordered by mobile sand dune...
- Transfer from hotels in Maceió with Portuguese-speaking tour guide
- Departure from hotels or inns located in the urban area of Maceió
- Boat Ride (must be paid on site * R$65.00) . Amount subject to change without notice
- Boat Ride (must be paid on site * R$65.00) . Amount subject to change without notice.
- To perform this attraction, you only need to present your voucher.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops, towel.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.