- Optional catamaran tour to discover the natural pools depending on the tide
- Enjoy an excellent optional waterfront ride on a deep-sea sandbar regardless of the tide.
- Enjoy an optional on-site buggy ride
Maragogi fascinates its visitors with its tropical landscape, tranquility and its crystalline waters that facilitate the visibility of the charms of marine life. And to enjoy the delights of the place, the Pontal de Maragogi Restaurant offers a complete infrastructure and provides visitors with delicious mouth-watering dishes.
- Transfer from hotels or inns located in the urban area of Maceió
- Tour in Maragogi
- Optional tours
- Optional - natural pools (depending on the tide) Boat/lunch not included
- To perform this attraction, you only need to present your voucher.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops, towel and shoes.
- The tours to Maragogi are made on fixed days of the week, regardless of the tide. When the tide is low, there is an optional catamaran ride to discover the natural pools. At high tide, there is the optional catamaran ride along the shore. Make sure with the guide or the local receptive how the tide will be on the day you go on the tour.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.