Discover with our professional culinary expert guide, a real signature cuisine, gourmet products and a vast amount of culinary culture, nowadays hidden in the reformed markets of San Miguel and La Cebada in the La Latina neighbourhood in Madrid. The tour will start at the San Miguel square, where we will move to La Latina, Cava Baja and Cuchillero...
- Flamenco Show
- 3 tapas stops accompanied by wine, beer or soft drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 1 drink
- Please note that excursions may be subject to change or not available during adverse weather conditions.
If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please advice when booking.
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Plaza de San Miguel,7
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start time.
Plaza de San Miguel