This half-day tour will take you out of Madrid and deep into Spanish history. You’ll visit the imposing El Escorial (a UNESCO World Heritage site) built by Phillip II in the 1500s, and also visit *The Valley of The Fallen*. There you’ll see a profound and expansive memorial to those who died during the Spanish Civil War, and magnificent views of th...
- * Air-conditioned motorcoach
- * Multilingual official guide: tour guaranteed in English and Spanish
- * Entrance to the Royal Monastery of El Escorial
- * Entrance to the Valley of the Fallen and the Basilica
- * Food and beverages
- Getting There = Metro: L2 or 5 to Opera. Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at Julia Travel Office.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.