Want to see your friend's head on a dinner plate? How about feeling tiny on a huge chair, or shrinking your sibling or friend? You'll question what's real and what isn't as your mind plays tricks on you at the Museum of Illusions Madrid. Come and learn about vision, perception, and the power of the human brain in a mysterious world of illusions. ...
- * Admission to the Museum of Illusions Madrid
- * Access to all installations & rooms
- * Access to the Dilemma Game Room with games, puzzles & more for all ages
- This ticket gives you priority access to the museum at your selected timeslot. Children under 4 years get in for free, please select a free ticket for them. Scan your smartphone ticket at the welcome desk.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.