Book this open-dated ticket and visit whenever you like! The name may be hard to pronounce, but don't let that stop you from making your way to the Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza. It's one of the most extraordinary art collections in the world, and also one of the largest. Many of the big names are here, sometimes represented by just one paint...
- * Admission to the Carmen Thyssen Collection
- * Open-dated ticket: You have flexibility to visit the museum within one year from the date of your purchase
- * Access to the temporary exhibition Picasso: the Sacred and the Profane (until January 14th)
- Please note that the museum is closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December * Kids under 18 get in for free, ticket are available at the entrance * Free admission on Mondays from 12:00 to 16:00 * Scan your smartphone ticket at the online tickets desk, on the left-hand side after entering the museum * This ticket is valid one year after purchase
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.