Superheroes like Batman and Supergirl battle baddies in explosive live-action shows, and Looney Tunes characters like Bugs Bunny and the Tasmanian Devil sing and dance at the amazing Parque Warner Madrid. Warner Bros has made it to Madrid, so you can travel from Hollywood to the Wild West and take hair-raising rides on rollercoasters and drops. Wit...
- * Admission to Parque Warner Madrid
- * Access to all park areas
- * Access to all attractions and shows
- * Skip the line at the attractions
- * Food and drinks
- * Halloween Scary Nights
- Bags and suitcases can be stored for a fee to be paid on-site. Getting There * Train: Take the Madrid Cercanias line and get off at the Pinto stop (C-3 line). There you can catch the 413 'La Veloz' bus to Parque Warner Madrid * Car: On the A-4 highway, take exit 22 and follow the signs * Children under 100 cm enter for free, no ticket required * Reduced tickets on-site for disabled visitors (disability equal to 30% or higher) with 1 free companion Show your smartphone ticket at the customer service desk (_oficina de atención al cliente_).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.