- Exclusive small group tour
- Visit locals' favourite estates
- Lunchstop with authentic local food
- Meet the locals
- Get hard-to-come-by wines
Hotel pick-up possibleBordering on the outskirts of Mainz the terroirs of Rheingau, Rheinhessen and Nahe are perfectly located for a great day out with visits to some of the most dynamic and upcoming winemakers. You will taste not only beautiful Rieslings but also fantastic examples of Silvaner, Pinots, Chardonnay ...Our 6 hour tour includes a numb...
- Instant confirmation Where: Binger Schlag, 55122 Mainz, Germany What to remember: Sturdy footwear, cameras, weather jackets
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.