- Visit leading historic estates in Rheingau in a day
- Friendly small group tour
- Fun and educational guided tastings
- Snacks and water supplied throughout the tour
- Lunchstop with modern yet traditional German cuisine (price for the choosen food not included)
- Additional sightseeing stops (as time permits)
Kloster Eberbach, Schloss Vollrads, Schloss Johannisberg, Abbey Eibingen... great wines since centuries! These are some of the best known origins of wines from Germany. You will be visiting some of these historic estates during this full day tour, and you will taste some of their best wines, enjoying the beautiful scenery that Rheingau has to offer...
- Transport, Tastings at the different locations, Entry fees
- Instant confirmation Where: Binger Schlag, 55122 Mainz, Deutschland What to remember: The tour duration and destination-wineries may vary with weather, traffic or other unforeseeable conditionsBring sturdy footwear and a weather jacket
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.