The buggy is one of the most fun all-terrain vehicles, its great power and versatility make the perfect way to know Mallorca.
In this route, we will drive along the coast and we will visit some beautiful beaches where we can have a short bath. We will also drive through rural roads to visit charming typical villages and mountains, where we will enjoy amazing views of the area. Our route will start in Cala Mandia, a cove in the east of the island that stands out for its w...
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off for selected hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
Pregnant women and people having some serious medical condition not allowed to join the activity.
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to take part.
Driving License type B required.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Carrer de Cala Falcó
- If you are not staying at one of the above areas, please make your way to the above meeting point.