We will stop to stretch our legs and make a visit to Llucmajor’s Renn arena, Majorca’s unique speed circuit for both car and motorbike races with views over the extense bay of Palma. The next stage is more relaxed as we will go along the famous first line beach of El Arenal to then enter a wooden area for the last challenge of the day after which ...
- 1 drink
- Transportation between sites
- Travel Insurance
- We advise you to bring water and something to eat.
Please bring a swimsuit, towel and biodegradable sunscreen.
- Please bring a valid driving licence and valid photo I.D.
Minimum Age: 12 years old.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Customers must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure of the tour.