Sea Caving - Cova dels Coloms from East Area
Cooling off from the summer sun is a great way to enjoy the island of Mallorca and there is no better way to do this than in our sea cave Adventure.
Cova de Coloms is one of the only sea caves that you can swim into here in Mallorca, located on the coast of Cala Romantica.
This hidden cavern is just a 300-meter swim along the coast and 1 duck under the water at the entrance until you venture into this magical cave. Cova de Coloms is located at a secluded beach a 40-minute walk along the coastal path. The walk has amazing panoramic views of the east coast of Mallorca. After a short 300-metre swim into the cave we go...
- Third party Insurance
- Safety Equipment
- Please reconfirm the pick-up time with the supplier and answer all obligatory questions which are asked during the reservation process.
Minimum Age: 12 years old.
- Please bring a bottle of water.
We recommend bringing a swimsuit, biodegradable sun cream, sandals, a hat, a towel, a change of clothes and sunglasses.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Hotel exit:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.