Complete the experience by visiting the unique Bobastro ruins, a short distance from Caminito del Rey.
We suggest you take a vertigo path with us, in the Gaitanes Gorge and at a height of 300 metres, where we find the famous Caminito del Rey, the promenade that King Alfonso XIII himself made known, and which today is visited by thousands of persons. Between Álora, Ardales and Antequera, in the well-known Sierra de Huma, we find a path that stands ou...
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- Please bring a bottle of water.
We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 9 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
North Access. El Caminito del Rey
- Customers must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure of the tour.