- Observe dolphins living their best life
- Relax and enjoy your time in the Maldives
- Perfect for family, friends, or couples
Observe dolphins living their best life on this tour. Watch them swim and play around with the vastly beautiful Indian Ocean as a backdrop.Perfect for family, friends, or couples, this activity is not to be missed.
- Tour guide, Bottled water, Wildlife watching cruise
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Where: Gadifuri-Maafushi Island Dhaalu Atoll, 13080, Maldives Meeting point: Meet your guide at ScubaCaribe - Diving & Water Sports Maldives. What to remember: You can only book this activity if you have an accommodation booking for the RIU Atoll or RIU Palace Maldivas resorts. Outside guests are not allowedThis activity is not suitable for pregnant women, people in a state of intoxication, or people with physical or mental disabilitiesPlease do not apply any kind of sunscreen. Only apply biodegradable sunscreen to keep the water cleanPlease do not touch the reef or any marine life during the activityPlease bring your towel, swimsuit, and a waterproof cameraThis activity allows a maximum of 15 people per bookingChildren need to be at least 2 years old to join the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.