- See Malmö from a unique perspective and understand why locals call this place their home
- Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from
- Enjoy exclusive anecdotes, tips and tricks, and secret revelations
Are you ready to join a local for a surprise walk around Malmö?From many experiences and personal interactions in Malmö, your guide has gathered a personal checklist of must-sees with my most memorable places. Don’t miss out on the chance to see Malmö from a unique perspective and understand why locals call this place their home! Create a deeper co...
- Guided tour with a local guide
- Food, drinks or snacks, Personal expenses
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: Form/Design Center, Lilla torg 9, 211 34 Malmö, Sweden Meeting point: Meet your guide in front of the green entrance of the Form/Design Center you can arrive by bus at the Malmö Gustav Adolf Torg Station (Lines: 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 35, 54). Please be at the meeting location 15 minutes before the tour starts. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participantsBe curious and wear comfortable clothingPlease make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the local can get in touch with you if neededBe at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the experience and have a fully charged phone with you, so that the local guide can contact you in case of an emergency When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.