- Know a little about regional botany
- Meet some typical animals of our region
On this tour, we will get to know the Bosque da Ciência (INPA – National Institute for Research in the Amazon) and the CIG’s (Centro de Instrução de Guerra na Selva) maintained by the Army. At INPA, we will walk along trails with explanations about trees and insects, getting to know some of the scientific research, including the project to preserve...
- Transfer only in hotels in Manaus
- Tour guide Portuguese/English or Spanish
- Transfer in residences
- wear light clothes
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, and appropriate footwear
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.