- Come and visit the museum that served as the cinematographic city of the feature film "A Selva"
- Know the history of rubber in its heyday
- The artisanal process of making cassava flour
- Get to know the rubber tree and the latex collection process
- Tour when carried out by speedboat will have its total duration reduced.
Departure from the pier arriving at Vila Paraíso, the setting for the feature film “A Selva”. The itinerary starts at the pier, where the rubber was loaded and unloaded, heading to the Seringalist's House, which reflects the richness of the rubber plantations when rubber was at the height of its economic value. The tour continues at the Aviamento B...
- The Tour schedule will be arranged directly with the customer, our local representative will contact you up to 01 day in advance.
- Tour when carried out by speedboat will have its total duration reduced
- All vessels strictly follow the requirements of the Port Authority
- Parts of the tour are made via River
- wear light clothes
- We recommend wearing light clothes and comfortable shoes, in addition to taking the following items: Voucher, sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suits, towels, change of clothes and money (in cash and card) for drinks and souvenir purchases.
- Guide Languages: If you want assistance in German, French, Italian, Chinese and Japanese, notify in advance to check availability, in Private services, with additional fee.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.