- dolphin watching
- Contact with riverside and indigenous communities
- Possibility to buy handicrafts
- View the natural phenomenon of the Meeting of the Waters
- Regional lunch
We will sail along the waters of the Rio Negro to admire the curious meeting of the waters with a brief stop to see this natural phenomenon. We continue the tour sailing to the Janauari Ecological Park to enjoy a ritual with indigenous dances and gestures where visitors are invited to interact with the natives. Lunch on the floating rest, visit the...
- Roundtrip transfer to hotels in Manaus (Only hotels in the urban perimeter)
- Tour guide available in Portuguese, English or Spanish
- River transport
- Lunch on floating rest
- Entrance to the indigenous community and the pink dolphin observation platform
- Drinks during the tour and during lunch
- Shipping to home addresses
- Optional tours
- Items and services not mentioned in the inclusions
- We recommend wearing light clothes and comfortable shoes, in addition to taking the following items: Voucher, sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suits, towels, change of clothes and money (in cash and card) for drinks and souvenir purchases.
- Important: The Tour, when carried out in a speedboat, will have its total duration reduced.
- Guide Languages: If you want assistance in German, French, Italian, Chinese and Japanese, notify in advance to check availability, in Private services, with additional fee.
- The Tour schedule will be arranged directly with the customer, our local representative will contact you in advance.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.